Starting early 2021!
PCOS Small Group Coaching!
Next round will start in early 2021. Sign up for the waitlist!
If you’re struggling with symptoms like…
- irregular or absent periods
- low energy (hello, 3 PM slump!)
- too much hair where you don’t want it and not enough where you do
- acne or dark spots
- weight that won’t budge no matter how little you eat or how much you exercise
In this small group program, you’ll learn…
- The science behind your symptoms
- How to eat to fuel your body, not your PCOS symptoms
- Which supplements are right for YOU
- The keys to a healthy PCOS lifestyle
- How to adopt a healthy mindset about living with PCOS
- Keys to long-term success
- And more…
- All with the support of a small group of women just like you!
What you’ll get…
- 6 x 60-minute group Zoom sessions
- 1 x 60-minute one-on-one session & personalized recommendations
- Weekly check-ins
- Access to The PCOS Root Cause Roadmap Course materials
- Access to a private group chat just for members of your group
- Access to a private FB community just for Melissa’s paying students
- 20% off all recommended supplements
- Step-by-step guidance, video tutorials and handouts
- Recipes & 6 suggested meal plans
VIP option includes:
- DUTCH Complete test & 1 x 45-minute one-on-one session to go over your results with personalized recommendations
- Group sizes will be limited to 6.
- Group B – Tuesday nights: 9/8, 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17 – all calls 7 PM EST
- Group C – Wednesday days: 9/9, 9/23, 10/7, 10/21, 11/4, 11/18 – all calls 12 PM EST
- Payment plans available or save if paid in full!
- U.S. ONLY!
Group coaching may be right for you if…
- You don’t want to wait 4-6 months on Melissa’s one-on-one waitlist
- You want a more affordable option versus working one-on-one
- You need more support versus doing the 6-week course on your own
You may not be a good fit for this program if…
- You’re just looking for a quick fix or diet
- You follow a restrictive diet or have multiple special dietary needs
- You don’t work well in a group setting
- You have a complicated case or need more personalized support or accountability