Join the waitlist!
PCOS VIP Small Group Coaching!
Next round will start early 2023.
If you’re struggling with symptoms like…
- irregular or absent periods
- low energy (hello, 3 PM slump!)
- too much hair where you don’t want it and not enough where you do
- acne or dark spots
- weight that won’t budge no matter how little you eat or how much you exercise
In this small group program, you’ll learn…
- The science behind your symptoms
- How to eat to fuel your body, not your PCOS symptoms
- Which supplements are right for YOU
- Which tests you NEED to get the answers you’re looking for – and how to interpret them
- The keys to a healthy PCOS lifestyle
- How to adopt a healthy mindset about living with PCOS
- Keys to long-term success
- And more…
- All with the support of a small group of women just like you!
What you’ll get…
- 6 x 60-minute group coaching sessions (Zoom)
- Access to The PCOS Root Cause Roadmap Course materials
- Access to a private FB community just for Melissa’s paying students
- Step-by-step guidance, video tutorials and handouts
- Recipes & 6 suggested meal plans
- Group sizes are limited.
- Group coaching is ONLY available as an add-on to The PCOS Root Cause Roadmap
- You may enroll in group coaching as many times as you want to get continued support and access to Melissa
- Next group starting Spring 2022
- U.S. only!
Group coaching may be right for you if…
- You don’t want to wait 6–8+ months on Melissa’s one-on-one waitlist
- You want a more affordable option versus working one-on-one
- You need more support and accountability versus doing the 6-week course on your own
You may not be a good fit for this program if…
- You’re just looking for a quick fix or diet
- You follow a restrictive diet or have multiple special dietary needs
- You don’t work well in a group setting
- You have a complicated case or need more personalized support or accountability
- You’re not able to commit to being an active participant in at least 4 of the 6 coaching calls