What personal information do we collect from those who visit our blog or websites?
When completing a form, applying or registering for programs, or downloading materials from our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information, billing address, phone number, or other relevant details required to help you with your customer experience.
What Non-personal information do we collect from those who visit our blog or websites?
Non-personal information may include IP address, location where the website was accessed from, what type of device you viewed the website on, and/or the content you viewed or interacted with. Non-personali information may be used in an aggregate way to analyze behavior of those who choose to visit and use this website and is completely anonymous. This Website uses Google Analytics to analyze the pages and posts that are being viewed on the site. This data is aggregated and anonymous and is used to improve the type of content we create as well as the user experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, place an order, enroll in a program, or otherwise enter information on this site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you take a quiz, download a free product, apply for a program, enroll in a program, become a client of The Hormone Dietitian LLC, surf the website, leave a testimonial, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To process your transactions.
- To send emails regarding your order or other relevant products and services we offer.
- To determine whether you live in a state we can work with (one-on-one services are limited to the United States and some states are ineligible)
How do we protect your information?
We scan and protect our website regularly with reputable Malware Scanning Software for vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights and are required to keep all information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
If you are a client of The Hormone Dietitian LLC, all personally identifiable information is stored in a HIPAA-compliant, encrypted electronic health record and all communications and telehealth appointments, notes, protocols, supplement recommendations, stored documents, etc are HIPAA-compliant and encrypted. Additionally our email service is HIPAA-compliant.
We implement strict security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a secure gateway payment processor and are not stored or processed on our servers. If you make a purchase from us, we see only the last 4 digits of the credit card you used to make the purchase.
Do we use “cookies”?
When using this website, a pop-up will ask you if you accept cookies. If you turn cookies off, It will not affect your experience on this site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other employees or contractors who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business. Employees and contractors employed by The Hormone Dietitian LLC have signed confidentiality agreements. Information release may also be necessary in order to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ property, safety, or rights.
NON-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses as needed and with approval.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website (affiliates and sponsors). These third-party sites have their own privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Regardless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and vet our partners (affiliates and sponsors) carefully.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change or update your personal information by emailing us.
We honor do not track or utilize cookies when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Our site does not allow third-party tracking.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- We do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- We do not market to anyone under the age of 18 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be compliant with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
- We agree to the Individual Redress Principle.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process applications and purchases and to send information and updates pertaining to programs you have purchased.
- Send you additional information related to your products and/or services.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable way.
- Include our physical location of business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests in a timely manner.
- Include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This applies to website users and email subscribers in the European Union.
To be in accordance with GDPR, we agree to:
- Provide an option to opt out of cookies, which will not affect your user experience.
- Delete subscribers from our email list who have not explicitly opted in in a timely manner.
The Hormone Dietitian, LLC
196 Main St #967 Keene NH 03431 USA
Last Edited on 2024-01-01