Have a craving for a fresh, Mexican-inspired meal? Forget Chipotle — whip up these Turkey Taco Bowls at home!
And these are not only tasty, but they’re also perfectly balanced for PCOS!
Bowl meals are an easy way to fit in all your nutrients! I always turn to bowls when we have a little bit of this, a little bit of that! These Turkey Taco Bowls are one of the recipes in A Balanced Approach to PCOS that make healthy eating for PCOS easy!
These turkey taco bowls have plenty of protein, fat, and fiber to keep you full and satisfied! They have 38 grams of protein, 17 grams of healthy fats, and 16 grams of fiber. That’s a perfect balance for PCOS!
These are a great prep-ahead summer meal! If you cook the turkey ahead of time, you can have a satisfying meal on the table in no time!
Turkey Taco Bowls
- 4 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 8 oz ground turkey cooked
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 4 radishes sliced
- ¼ cup black olives
- 1 cup cocktail or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Divide the lettuce evenly between two serving bowls.
- Arrange the turkey, beans, radishes, olives, and tomatoes around the bowls. Top with the guacamole, sprinkle with the green onions, and serve.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.