There’s nothing like a summer salmon salad with fresh strawberries!
And this one is perfectly balanced for PCOS!
I love salads for helping you get in all of your nutrients when it’s too hot to cook! I included several main course salads in my new book, A Balanced Approach to PCOS. Because that’s the only thing I want to eat all summer!
This salad has plenty of protein and fat to make it a balanced meal. It clocks in at 32 grams of protein, 32 grams of healthy, anti-inflammatory fats, and 4 grams of fiber!
And the sweetness of the balsamic glaze helps balance the tartness of the strawberries and greens!
If you’re starting with pre-cooked salmon, you can have lunch on the table in under 5 minutes!
Summer salmon salad on a plate!
Summer Salmon Salad
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 8 oz salmon baked
- 1 ½ cups strawberries
- 4 radishes sliced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mint
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 oz goat cheese (optional)
- 2 tsp balsamic glaze
- In a large bowl, combine the greens with the oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide the greens evenly between two serving bowls.
- Top the greens with the salmon, strawberries, radishes, green onions, mint, pumpkin seeds, and goat cheese, if using.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the salads and serve.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.